September 27, 2011

MY BRAVE MUM

Mum has been unwell for over 12 months and she went to the doctors and went to the doctors and well lets just say they fobbed her off yet didn't mind taking her money , she was in sevear pain and not well at all so i asked her did she wont to move in here with us , and she took us up on that offer so i got strait to it sadly the day after i went to her home town to pack her house up and move her in ,her gp rang to say take her to the hospital they found a mass in her lung so the hospital started there test off and gave her stuff for the pain though there was no beds she was in emergency for 3 days and in that time the doctors told her what was going on with out us kids there so she was on her own then she wonted to tell us all together well lets just say she had to come out in to the waiting room of emergency to tell her children she is not having treatment because the cancer has gone to her brain .. my heart is breaking i just wont to scream but if i do i wont stop ,I'm so stressed tired and heartbroken right now , so for now we are trying to keep mum stress free pain free and we are making memories I'm not sure I'll have time to blog tho i would love to journal about our journey but I'll just see how i go !!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having such a sad time at the moment...I can't imagine what you and your mum are going through right now. A big battle ahead for both of you. Damn doctors have a lot to answer for sometimes, I feel the same way, that we are only a payment to them...

    Life can be so cruel sometimes :(

    Make the most of your precious time with your mum.

    Hugs to you,

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear Heidi...I am so sorry to hear this news about your Mum!
    Life is so hard to understand sometimes why good people seem to be the ones who suffer and leave this earth far to early while people in jails live to old age and die there at..just doesn't seem fair!!

    Make the best of every minute you can, cry and rejoice and make beautiful memories!!
    Journaling might be a good...they say it takes it from your mind and places it on paper or what ever source you use, and is helpful!

    May God Bless you and your family !!


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for everyone, it may become a rough go of it. I fully understand your Mum's thinking though. I think a lot of people would be better off - if doctors didn't piddle around. They could have caught this earlier.

    If you are too busy to blog, we will understand, but don't give the blog up, you may need us for an outlet every now and then.

    Please take care of yourself, so that you can be there for the ones that need you. Hugs to your Mum, and to you Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear this news about your mum, what a terrible shock. I wish all of you all my best and will call my own mum tonight and tell her how much I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sorry. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Continue to make those memories and give her loving all the time. Prayers for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time on your blog. I am so sorry to hear this. I suppose now you must make the most of the time you have with her. Linda

    ReplyDelete